Built in 1875, the Troy Savings Bank Music Hall has been hosting legendary jazz performers since jazz was born. Acoustically superior and architecturally sublime, the Hall is a favorite venue for artists from Wynton Marsalis, to Chucho Valdes to Maria Schneider. Located in the heart of historic downtown Troy, NY.
Directions: From I-787 take Exit 8:
The 23rd Street/Watervliet/Green Island Exit
Follow the blue Music Hall attraction signs
* I-787 SOUTHBOUND: from Schenectady/Saratoga
at the 23rd Street exit traffic light turn LEFT
* I-787 NORTHBOUND: from Albany/NYC
at the 23rd Street Exit traffic light turn RIGHT
* Proceed to the first light, turn right and cross the Green Island Bridge to Troy. Turn right at the end of the bridge and onto River Street.
* Continue straight through the first light. You will then be on 3rd Street. Go 3 blocks and turn right on Congress Street.
* One 1 block and turn right onto 2nd Street. The Music Hall is one block ahead and on the right side, above First Niagara Bank, on the corner of State & Second Streets.
Page views: 7,259